Here is how to add a new mailbox to your iPhone or iPad.
- Go to Settings
- Click "Mail, Contacts, Calendars"
- Click "Add Account"
- Click "Other" at the bottom of the list
5. Click "Add Mail Account"
The New Account window will open. Enter your name, email address, password, and description. Description can be your name, organization, or combination (for example, "Paul @ YouTELLMe Stories")
6. Click Next
In this screen, enter the following under "Incoming Mail Server":
- Host Name = "mail." + your domain name. Example: mail.ytmstories.com.
- User Name = your email address
7. Scroll down the screen and under "Outgoing Mail Server", enter the exact same Host Name as you entered for Incoming Mail Server, as above.
8. Click Next
9. Click Save
10. Account is added. Exit settings and go to Mail to open your new mailbox.