NOTE: following these instructions will immediately create and PUBLISH a new post on your blog.
1. Log in to Flickr and select a photo. Click on it to open.
2. Click the "share" icon located at the bottom right of the photo.
3. The "Share" pop-up window will open. Click on "Share this via..." to open these options if it is not open already.
4. Click on "WordPress".
5. Enter a post title and description.
6. Click the 'Post' button.
7. Notice that the options here in Flickr are very limited. You may want to log into your WordPress blog to confirm that the new post appears as desired. For example, WordPress offers bulleted lists and other styling options that are not available from this Flickr panel.