Log into WordPress.
1. Select "Tools -> Export to Text"
2. Select Post Types = Events
OPTIONAL: in the Select and Reorder Data to Generate section, deselect "Categories" and "Tags". These only pertain to posts, not events.
3. Click the "Download as TXT File" button
4. Right-click on the downloaded TXT file and choose "Open With -> Excel"
5. You may see the following message pop up - I chose OK, and the file opened w/o error.
6. Choose "File -> Save As" and save the file as an Excel worksheet.
The "Tools -> Export to Text" panel in WordPress